Many times, when we love someone, we want all the time to tell her what we feel, express the feeling that fills us and takes us away, the one which makes us want to spend as much time as possible by her side....#Love messages
COLLECTION OF LOVE MESSAGES
1. There is no doubt that you are the sweetest. The way you make me merry makes me know that you are the cutest. I love you a lifetime. Mwah!
2. I wish to share my life with you. My morning and night, giving it all to you. If you ask why, I'll say it's because you deserve more than enough of that. I love you.
3. Of all those that are sweet you are undoubtedly the sweetest. No one else would have made me feel this way. You rock my world. I love you.
4. I want to be your courage when things go wrong and the lyrics to your heart when it lost romantic rhythms. Wouldn't you let me? I love you.
5. I wish every day is celebration of love and you will be my valentine. You dying for me wouldn't have been better than you living for me. I love you.
6. You are my hero, my companion in time of trouble. You are the best thing that ever happened in my life. I love you so much sweetheart.
7. You deserve all of me. You deserve my morning, night and noon. You deserve my present and future because you are my very best. I love you.
8. Ideas can never be lost to love you, as long as the oceans would not stop to flow. If I would give you all of me, you deserve it. I love you.
9. No one else loves me the way you do. No one else makes me feel the way you do. I am loving you all my life for this.
10.. In my heart of heart, you will ever be secured. No one will ever take your place in me. If you are out of there, then imam out of this life. I love you
SWEETEST LOVE MESSAGES
1 If my love is a vehicle, you are sure the fuel that ever have been giving it all it takes to move. You are my very best forever more.
2. Shakespeare would have been right if he ever said, "A life without true love will be miserable!" Without you, I am nothing but empty nothing. Thanks for being mine. I love you.
3. Mathematicians would have been very correct if “You plus me” equals "Perfect Love". Isn't that what we are! Thanks for being mine.
4. English professors would have been so undisputable if they had said, "A sentence is complete if only 'You, you and you' makes it" With you, my life is complete. I love you.
5. In this life or hereafter, wherever your love goes is where my heart in love with you will ever be. We are more than inseparable. I love you.
6. If I ever wronged you, I am sorry. You do not deserve a piece of hurt or pain from me. I am sorry once more dear. I love you.
7. No matter how secured I would ever make my heart, you will remain the only one with uninterrupted access. Don't ask why, you just deserve it!
8. As long as there is me, your heart will be the best it can ever be. To keep your heart unbroken is a promise I am willing to keep. I love you.
9. When I looked at my past, I saw something missing and then the reason it was so bad. You in my present, I look at my future and how complete it is!
10. Your kindness and super care always make me wonder what life would have been without you. You are my hero and I love you eternally.
The 10 Best Love messages Ever Written:
1. Ernest Hemingway to Marlene Dietrich love messages
"I can't say how every time I ever put my arms around you I felt that I was home."
2. Napoleon to Josephine messages of love "Since I left you, I have been constantly depressed. My happiness is to be near you. Incessantly I live over in my memory your caresses, your tears, your affectionate solicitude. The charms of the incomparable Josephine kindle continually a burning and a glowing flame in my heart. When, free from all solicitude, all harassing care, shall I be able to pass all my time with you, having only to love you, and to think only of the happiness of so saying, and of proving it to you?"
3. Frida Kahlo to Diego Rivera love message"Nothing compares to your hands, nothing like the green-gold of your eyes. My body is filled with you for days and days. You are the mirror of the night. The violent flash of lightning. The dampness of the earth. The hollow of your armpits is my shelter. My fingers touch your blood. All my joy is to feel life spring from your flower-fountain that mine keeps to fill all the paths of my nerves which are yours."
4. Georgia O'Keeffe to Alfred Stieglitz love messages"Dearest — my body is simply crazy with wanting you — If you don't come tomorrow — I don't see how I can wait for you — I wonder if your body wants mine the way mine wants yours — the kisses — the hotness — the wetness — all melting together — the being held so tight that it hurts — the strangle and the struggle."
5. Beethoven to his "Immortal Beloved""Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, Be calm-love me-today-yesterday-what tearful longings for you-you-you-my life-my all-farewell. Oh continue to love me-never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved. Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours." Love messages
6. George H. Bush to Barbara Bush"This should be a very easy letter to write — words should come easily and in short it should be simple for me to tell you how desperately happy I was to open the paper and see the announcement of our engagement, but somehow I can't possibly say all in a letter I should like to. I love you, precious, with all my heart and to know that you love me means my life. How often I have thought about the immeasurable joy that will be ours some day. How lucky our children will be to have a mother like you..."
7. Ronald Reagan to Nancy Reagan"The important thing is I don't want to be without you for the next 20 years, or 40, or however many there are. I've gotten very used to being happy and I love you very much indeed." Love messages
8. Oscar Wilde to Lord Alfred Douglas"Everyone is furious with me for going back to you, but they don't understand us. I feel that it is only with you that I can do anything at all. Do remake my ruined life for me, and then our friendship and love will have a different meaning to the world. I wish that when we met at Rouen we had not parted at all. There are such wide abysses now of space and land between us. But we love each other."
9. Henry VII to Anne Boleyn"But if you please to do the office of a true loyal mistress and friend, and to give up yourself body and heart to me, who will be, and have been, your most loyal servant, (if your rigour does not forbid me) I promise you that not only the name shall be given you, but also that I will take you for my only mistress, casting off all others besides you out of my thoughts and affections, and serve you only. I beseech you to give an entire answer to this my rude letter, that I may know on what and how far I may depend. And if it does not please you to answer me in writing, appoint some place where I may have it by word of mouth, and I will go thither with all my heart. No more, for fear of tiring you.
10. Vita Sackville-West to Virginia Woolf"But oh my dear, I can't be clever and stand-offish with you: I love you too much for that. Too truly. You have no idea how stand-offish I can be with people I don't love. I have brought it to a fine art. But you have broken down my defenses. And I don't really resent it."