I love you Quotes
famous missing you #love quotes famous missing you quotes famous missing you quotes and sayings famous missing you quotes for him famous quotes about missing the one you love most famous missing you quotes
|Missing You Quotes|
You mean also like
Miss you quotes
- "All days are nights to see till I see thee." - William Shakespeare
- "If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden." - Claudia Ghandi
- "Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell." - Emily Dickinson
- "What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you." - Richard Wilbur
- "The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected." - Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- "I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart." - Albany Bach Reid
- ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTVWXYZ...what is missing? Im missing U!!!
If you enjoy this posts, you might enjoy some similar posts:
- When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.
- If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you
- When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you
- I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you.
- I miss your love I miss your touch, But I'm feeling you everyday
- When I close my eyes I see you; When I open my eyes I miss you.
- Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away and whispered ‘so much
- I miss you. Not in some cheesy “Let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way”. I just miss you, plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss you bestfriend.
- If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there
- In French, you don’t really say “I miss you”, you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me”
- I keep myself busy with the things I do but everytime I pause, I still think of you
- Have you ever missed someone so much that even the thought of them made you burst into tears
- I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.
- Sometimes, it’s not just about missing someone, it’s wondering if they’re missing you too
- Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- I miss our conversations; I miss how we used to talk every minute of everyday and how I was about to everything that was on my mind.
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal; Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things have passed away
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
- I miss our talks, I miss our laughs, I miss us spending time together, but in the end I only miss you
- Missing you comes in waves. Tonight I’m drowning.
- I keep myself busy with the things I do. But every time I pause, I still think of you
- “When you miss someone....it’s weird…your body doesn’t function normally..as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul.”
- “Sometimes, people can go missing right before our very eyes.Sometimes, people can discover you, even though they've been looking at you the entire time. Sometimes, we lose sight of ourselves when we're not paying enough attention.”
- “You think that holding someone hard will bring them closer. You think that you can hold them so hard that you'll still feel them, embossed on you, when you pull away.Every time Eleanor pulled away from Park, she felt the gasping loss of him.”
- “When you're on your own, you look for signs. Sometimes you make them up, sometimes they're actually there, but most of the time you can't tell the difference from the two.”
- “I had my chance.' He said it, retiring from a lifetime of wanting. 'I had my chance, and sometimes in life, there are no second chances. You look at what you have, not what you miss, and you move forward.”
- “I never knew that missin somebody could hurt, I says. But it does. Deep inside. Like it's in my bones. We ain't never bin apart till now. Never. I dunno how to be without him. It's like... I ain't nuthin.”
- “All I can think about is what she must be doing, and how I wish she were still here.”
- “I won’t let you have it. I won’t give you this moment. I won’t let you fill up this valuable organ...I own it. I won’t do it. I can’t think, I won’t think about it.”
- “I wonder how much of the day I spend just callin' after you.”
- “I’m always thinking about what I’m missing. Even when I’m happy with what I have.”
- “And they can’t understand, what hurts more— Missing the other person, or pretending not to.”